Here are a few FREE or cheap ways to get out keep the kiddos busy this weekend!
- AC Moore – Saturday 1-3pm, Free Make Takes: Stamp Magic Candle and Easter Seals’ Act for Autism Puzzle
- AC Moore – Sunday 1-3pm, Make n’ Mold Candy Making Demonstration: Marshmallow Eggs.
- Disney Store - Minnie’s Masquerade *Friday, Session1 - 4:30pm or Session 2 -6:00pm and *Saturday, Session 1: 11:00am or Session 2: 12:30pm. A viewing party of Minnie’s Masquerade, a craft activity – make your own royal crown, and a fun costume parade where everyone wins a prize. Minimum age for participation is 3and there is a maximum of 25 children per session.
- Home Depot - Free Adult Workshops all weekend.
- Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores - Saturday 11am-1pm, Free Demo: Food-crafting with Cricut Cake.
- Lakeshore Learning – Saturday 11am-3pm, Kids create a Free Spring Chik using colored feathers, wiggly eyes, dot painters and more.
- Lowes Build and Grow – Saturday 10am-Noon, Kids build a Free Sports Pinball Game.
- Michaels – Saturday 10am-1pm, The Knack Crayola Event FREE Make-It Take-It: Create Vivid Art with Crayola Neon Explosion.
- Michaels – Sunday 1pm-3pm, The Knack Easter Pail Event FREE Make-It Take-It: Decorate an Easter pail.
- Toys R Us – Saturday 11am-1pm, Thomas the Train Play Date: Enjoy story time, coloring and FREE giveaways!
- Walgreens – Saturday 9am-Noon, 1 Million FREE Gogos will be given out at Walgreens across the US.
- Williams Sonoma – Learn fresh pasta from scratch techniques on Sunday.
Thanks Hooked On Bargains