It's that time of year again!!!
And I couldn't be happier - mostly because I have not even planted my garden yet.
Forget about football time in TN - it's Farmers Market time!!!!
The New Harvest Park Farmers Market opens today!
It opens at 3pm and they will be there until 6pm.
Go HERE for directions and more info!
Opening Day Vendors include
- Clear Springs Farm - bedding plants, raspberry canes, Tennessee Tomato topper
- Cruze Dairy - fresh milk & ice cream
- Gail Lowery - homemade soaps with essential oils
- Grassy Creek Soaps - all natural homemade soaps - fragrance free
- Holden's Nursery - vegetable plants, leaf lettuce, green onions
- Honeyberry Farms - honey jelly and sweetwater farms cheese
- Laurel Creek Meats - fresh meats and eggs
- Laughing Girl - handmade jewelry, crocheted and knitted items
- Melanie Wheeler - handmade jewelry and wind chimes
- Mitchell Family Farm - 100% natural Grainger county beef
- Mountain Meadows - lettuce, mesculin mix, broccolini, kale
- Organicism Farms - arugula, green onions, herbs, live micro greens, sprouts, jellies and more
- Seven Springs Farm - rhubarb, spinach, swiss chard, onions, Italian kale
- Shelton Farms - asparagus, corn meal, corn grits
- Sherie's Garden Style Salsa - all natural, no-sugar-added salsa, chow chow, beef jerky
- Snow Creek Home - hand poured candles
- VG's Bakery - fresh baked breads, pastries, cookies and more
- Victoria Nicely - knitted and crocheted items, goats milk soap
- White's Nursery - hostas, ferns and more plants
And don't forget that the Market Square Farmers Market kicks off in just a few weeks